This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Today was amazing!

I donated my first batch of Chemo hats and it was definitely amazing! I had the opportunity to personally hand each patient a hat and I was holding back the tears. I did not get a chance to take pictures, but the smiles and "thank yous" were enough for me! I can't explain this wonderful feeling of accomplishment and purpose I am feeling right now. I am just so glad that I have been able to pass on a little cheer and happiness to someone who is going through such a difficult and emotional time. I am excited to continue making hats and eventually donate to other hospitals. If any one in the Bay Area is interested in crocheting for a cause, please let me know. I would love the help and the more the merrier!!

I will do my best to post more pictures! Thank you all for your support!

P.s. I met such an amazing couple today during my dad's chemo session. They have been married for 53 years and Rose has lung cancer, but next Friday is her last Chemo treatment. Both Don and Rose are such welcoming and positive people and I am very glad we met them today!
My dad is doing well and now resting. We are staying positive that God, Prayer and Chemo are all going to help us beat Cancer!!

My daddy- ready to take on Chemo!! Love ya dad! You're amazing!

2 comments:

  1. You should bring someone to video tape you handing out the caps. That would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have been there to see the joy you brought to the patients. Love you. - mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive