This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Update

Dad had chemo again today and as I walked in I noticed a small basket with only one of my hats left! My dad's nurse told me that all the patients really liked the love caps and that two other nurses took some for themselves! haha! I was so happy that my hats are a success!!

While at chemo I met another sweet couple, Mr. and Mrs. Poon! They are so nice and I enjoyed chatting with Mrs. Poon. I gave Mr. Poon a love cap and he looked so handsome with it on and it matched his jacket!


I didn't get a picture with Rose today, but I am so happy that she is done with her chemo! It is so exciting! Her and her husband are great people! I plan on going to one of Don's car shows/events with my friend William in April and hope to catch up with him and Rose!

I am slowly working on more hats for some reason I am a lot slower right now, but I am determined to get as many hats done as I can this coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive