This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Soft Yarn


With spring and summer around the corner, I have been on the look out for soft yarn to use to make love caps for these seasons. I found some thin and soft baby yarn the other day. It is so soft and one ball of yarn can probably make 3 love caps! The brand for this baby yarn is Bernat. They have pretty spring and summer colors, but the only thing is the colors are more for women than men.

There are other soft yarns that can be found at Joann's or Micheal's...cotton yarns are a great suggestion.

We will continue to make hats out of the thicker yarn during the summer so we will be ready for the fall and winter seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive