This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Friday, May 28, 2010

A card can touch the heart in so many ways

Today, I received probably the most wonderful card ever. It was from such a dear person to me... Mama Bonni! She is the mother of my very close friend, Danielle. I read over this card twice and each time my eyes filled up with tears as I read each kind word that Mama Bonni penned. Along with this letter was a loving donation for love caps! I am so thankful!

I wanted to take some time and say A VERY BIG THANK YOU to Mama Bonni!

I want you to know how much your card and words truly touched my heart. I will probably read over it whenever I am sad...because today was a sad day, but I got your card and felt some peace and calmness after reading it. Thank you for your love and support from so far away.

Lots of love to you and PAPA CHUM. hahaha!

Thank you again for the kind donation...Love Caps will use it wisely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive