This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Still here!!!

Hello World! Love Caps is still here. It has been a couple weeks since I've updated...seems so busy lately.

Anyway, I wanted to share something real amazing that Karen (one of the HS students who has helped Love Cap over the past few months) made for her school project and for our project!

Karen came up to me at our last event and asked if she could make a tutorial booklet for Love Caps...of course I said YES! She wanted to make it for her school project and I was more than happy to give her my permission to do so. Today I met with Karen to get my copy of this wonderful tutorial booklet and I almost cried. It's so CUTE, AMAZING and SIMPLE. She did a great job! I am very happy that she got her well deserved "A"!!! Way to go, Karen!

Here is what the booklet looks like:

the cover page


Materials page


Reasons page. Awe, daddy looks so cute!








Doesn't it look great?!?! I will be going to Kinkos to get more printed and have them ready to pass out for our Summer party!! I am so very thankful for this. I am so touched by the hard work that was put into this. Karen, you are so sweet, kind and giving. I am so glad that I met you. I wish you the best with your future...woohoo class 2010!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really like it. She did a very good job. I bet it will help others learn how to crochet much quicker.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive