This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer BBQ!

All are welcome!!

I had a meeting with Mr. Smith yesterday and we decided on having a summer bbq for our next Love Cap event! This will be fun! We have a tentative date of Saturday August 28, 2010 from 11am-2pm @ San Leandro Marina Park. This is not set in stone as of yet, but we are working on getting everything squared away.

This will be an outdoor event and I encourage everyone to bring jackets just in case since this park is by the water it might get chilly! Hopefully, the weather is a lot more warmer in August than what it is right now!!

This will be a time of get together, eating and crocheting. Maybe more eating than crocheting but that is just fine.

We will have a donation box for any crocheted caps and yarn donations. Also, we will have an email sign up sheet for those who are interested.

More details to come in a few weeks!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive