This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's moments like this...

This past weekend was our Fall Party at the Boy Scouts Of America's Offices. The attendance was not as I would have liked, but I am still very happy with the outcome of the event. There were a majority of High School students (my volunteers) there and all were very willing to learn to crochet. They seemed to really enjoy themselves.

I am so thankful for my mom and all my good friends that were there to support me and Love Caps. I love you all!! Thanks for coming!

You may be wondering what this blog title has to do with this post...the answer is in the following pictures:



At this moment I realized how proud of I am Love Caps. This is a sweet and tender moment between me and Bonnie. She had requested a Love Cap months ago. I gave her a call to set up a date and time for me to drop off her cap, but she had just finished her chemo treatment and said she would get back to me. Time had passed and Bonnie's Love Cap just laid there in my craft room. For some reason as I was packing all my decorations for this past Saturday I decided to pack Bonnie's cap as part of my display. I am so glad I did.

She is very involved with Boy Scouts and happened to be there that day for their event and stopped by and introduced herself to me. I happily gave her the Love Cap that was waiting for her and she was ecstatic. I am so glad I got a chance to personally meet Bonnie. She is such a happy and loving person! I am also so glad I decided to take her love cap with me at this event!

My eyes were filled with tears as I hugged her. She seems so strong, so confident, and happy even through all she is enduring at this time. It touched my heart in such a big way and made my day!! I was a little bummed with the small attendance at this event, but this moment made everything perfect. It is moments like these that make it all WORTH it.

Stay strong Bonnie!!! You are amazing!


Doesn't she look BEAUTIFUL?!?! I think so!

Here are some other pictures that were taken by my friend, George. He bought my dad's fancy camera a month or so ago and used that camera to take this pictures, which makes these pictures even MORE special!









My mom did a wonderful job teaching tutorials! Thanks mom


I look so weird.







My nephew. Just the cutest!!!


My friend, Abel. He was such an attentive student =)












My sweetheart!

Hope you enjoyed these pictures! Stay tuned for more details on upcoming events!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive