This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Another Amazing Day

Today was a good day. I was at Hayward Kaiser with my dad while he was getting his treatment (Bone Juice). I saw a lady in the clinic wearing one of our love caps! It was so touching! It looked great on her. I met two other ladies and one asked for a love cap (Thankfully, I just donated 12) she was so touched that she gave me a kind money donation in return for her love cap. It was so nice of her. Moments like these make me so proud of love caps 4 cancer! It just touches my heart when I meet such loving and kind people who are more then willing to help love caps.

This week has had some wonderful moments that have touched my heart. I am so thankful and happy to see the progress of this project thus far! It is more than exciting.

I have so much to do for our kickoff event next Saturday! I'm so worried that I am going to forget something, however, I am super excited!

I hope to get our flyers sometime this week. I know, it's a lil' late!!! yikes! I am sure it is going to all turn out just wonderful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive