This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Marina Community Center

Today my roommate and I went to the Marina Community Center to visit with the sweet ladies that attend the knitting and crochet class.

It's times like these that make me really proud of this project and motivates me to keep going!

These women are so sweet and so kind! I appreciate all their help, it means so much to me to have such wonderful and caring people helping!

Here are some pictures from today's visit!

Most of these love caps were made by Pillar! I just love her! She's my Angel!

30 LOVE CAPS WERE DONATED FROM THIS LOVELY GROUP ALONG WITH A BAG OF BUTTONS!!! THANKS SO VERY MUCH!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive