This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Boy Scouts



Today I had a meeting at the Boy Scouts office in San Leandro. It's a pretty awesome facility. They have this huge rock wall for rock climbing and other cool things on display. So, the whole reason I was there today was to look at their conference rooms to see if I liked any of them for our "kick off" event. They have a pretty good size conference room that could be the location for our event!! Its got enough room for about 110 people! I met a few people today who were all very welcoming. I never really knew all that the Boy Scouts entailed...I am amazed!

Anyway, I got my fliers today. 250 copies were made and are ready to be passed out! We will be passing them out at San Leandro's crab feed this Saturday (I can't wait to eat crab!!)

I have another meeting to go to tomorrow, which will be at the Marina Community Center. I am going to be meeting with a knitting group and talk to them about love caps. I have been pretty busy the past few days and it has only been a week since I met with Lions club and became a member! I am in awe at how many connections Lions club and Mr. Smith (Lion Leroy) have. Being a part of Lions Club really has opened so many doors for Love caps...doors that I would have never encountered on my own. I am so thankful for this opportunity!

So much planning is still needed for this project, but slowly things are coming together. One step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive