This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Love Caps Update

Today has been a busy day so far. I met with some lovely people at the Carlton Plaza (a senior living center) in San Leandro. The place is so nice! I had the opportunity to meet with a few real sweet ladies who crochet and knit. I told them about love caps' project and they were so welcoming and excited! It was precious. I enjoyed my time at the Carlton Plaza and look forward to visiting again. Also, it looks like they will be a drop off center for love caps! It is so exciting! Things are coming together.

I have another meeting tomorrow morning to look at a place that we might use for love caps kick off event. We are hoping to have this event in about 3 weeks or so! I will post more information once I get all the details settled.

Slowly, things are coming together piece by piece. It does seem so overwhelming at time, but I am sure everything will come together nicely.

Love caps fliers are ready to be printed and will be passed out at San Leandro Lions Club's crab feed this Saturday. YAY!

Here is a picture of 10 love caps that I donated today at Hayward Kaiser Hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive