This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hospital, Clinics, retirement homes, etc...

Over the past 2-3 weeks I have collected a great number of love caps. I am very thankful for all those who have been donating love caps for our cause. It is so exciting! With that said, I need help. I have been in contact with hospitals and radiation clinics to see if they are accepting donations. My plan was to keep our distribution list within the Bay Area, but I am slowly realizing that Love Caps might branch out to other areas.

So, if anyone has any ideas, contacts or connections please feel free to email me at lovecaps4cancer@gmail.com. I welcome any suggestions!

Thank you all for taking the time to read my blog. I appreciate everyone's support and kind words!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive