This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Marina Community Center Craft Class

I wanted to take some time and talk about the craft class that is offered by San Leandro Adult School which takes place at the Marina Community Center. This class is meets on Wednesdays from 9am to 12pm. You can learn to knit, crochet, embroider and more...it is a very relaxed and fun atmosphere! I recommend this class to anyone who is interested.

If you would like to join this wonderful class, feel free to contact the Marina Community Center.

You can call 510-577-6080 for more information.

The address is 15301 Wicks Blvd., San Leandro, Ca 94579

This class is a proud sponsor for Love Caps 4 Cancer. They have donated over 30 love caps.

I am very thankful for this class' support. They are all wonderful people and very willing to extend a helping hand in this cause and many other causes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive