This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Special "Thank You"



I want to give a special thank you to the following people who have been so kind and donating time, yarn, love caps, assistance, or money donations.

Love caps is very grateful for all the donations that come our way! We thank everyone who as helped this project reach out to the community and help others.

Leroy Smith
Emma and Cesar Virtucio
Dianna Briones
William Craddick
Danielle Heitman
Lajoyce Simon
Susan Chand
Cindy Jeans
Joann Mass
Pilar (My Angel)
Dr. Sally Scrutchin
San Leandro High's Octagon Club
Janet Plankenhorn
Angela Willoughby
Marina Community Center's Knitting and Crochet Class
Amber Bennett from Carlton Plaza
Tony Perez from Boy Scouts of America
The lady from Michael's that gave me money to buy yarn (I never got her name).
Lion Ray
1st District Governor Lion Dave Peters

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive