This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Some exciting happenings!

I am excited with the progress we have been making this past week. I have collected a lil' over 80 love caps! I am so thankful for those who have donated handmade love caps. Yesterday my friend William and I attached tags to each love cap and they are all ready to be dropped off for donations!!! All this makes me smile! It is so exciting.

I plan on making donations to both Hayward and Oakland Kaiser this week along with a Radiation and Oncology clinic in Castro Valley! Yay!

I am in the process of making more phone calls to other hospitals, clinics, support groups, etc.

I am so glad to see how much love caps has grown over the past 2 months. I have been so busy that I really haven't had to much time to crochet love caps, however, because I have some amazing people helping me in this project, I have enough hats to donate!

Take a look at all our love caps!! Pretty awesome, huh? I think so!!!










1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I hope the nurses don't take some for themselves :-) ~ mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive