This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Monday, August 9, 2010

The Reason...

...is Cesar V. Virtucio. My daddy. My hero.

Not a day goes by that I do not think of my dad. He was, and is the reason for Love Caps. He is my inspiration. My drive. My Reason.

I know I have posted pictures of dad in the past, but today I am missing him a whole lot and wanted to share some of my very favorite pictures for all to see.

My dad was photogenic. I think I got that from him. His smile was amazing and electrifying. I also think I got that from him.

I was truly blessed with the GREATEST, MOST AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, TALENTED, MOST HANDSOME FATHER ever! God truly knew I needed this man in my life. He had a heart of gold, yet stubborn ( I am truly my father's daughter lol). He was a giver and hard-working. He was determined, yet laid back. He was the balance in my life. The motivator. The cheerleader. The listener.

I am lost without him. Incomplete. A piece of the puzzle is definitely missing in my life.I know time will heal all wounds, but my life will never be the same!

Although some days are dreadful and full of gloom since I said good-bye to my hero, I push myself to stay strong and busy. It is what daddy would have wanted. He hated it when we cried about his cancer and all the bad news we would get. He wanted us to be positive and stay strong. We are a tough family...and continue to be tough without him. He would be proud.

I am rambling, but it helps that I can share with my readers a little insight on the greatest man to ever walk into my life. He was truly the best!

I miss him always and can not wait to see him again.

Here is my hero:















2 comments:

  1. Just know you have someone praying for you ... enjoyed the pictures of your Dad and your thoughts about him.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive