This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Behind an AMAZING man there is a GREAT woman...



I wanted to take some time to introduce:
Emma Virtucio.

She was my dad's best friend, companion, partner, confidant, supporter and wife.

She is my mom, my shopping buddy, my friend, my nagger (heehee) and my supporter.

My parents had what I would call TRUE LOVE. They met as teenagers and their love grew throughout the years and was very strong. I am thankful that my dad had a woman who loved him so much.

I am very proud of my mom. I know these months have been so hard on her and there are many times I worry about her, but she is staying as strong as she can be. My dad would be proud of her. Today, my mom was able to do something I have yet to do...she went to Kaiser hospital (the hospital where dad was treated). I am beyond proud of her because I am still trying to get enough courage and strength to go to this hospital to make a donation (I know the time will come). So, mom, I am very proud of you. You are strong. Please know that!

Thank you mom for loving dad so much and for loving me as well. Dad and I were/are truly blessed to have you in our lives. Your love and prayers for us goes unquestioned and was/is appreciated.

Also, thank you for you continual support for Love Caps. Your donations and compassion for this project does not go unnoticed!
I love you. AND daddy loved you more. You were his #1!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive