This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Excited for Our Fall Event!




In two weeks we will be having our fall event! I hope you guys are just as excited as I am.

Preparations have been made and everything is falling into place. I have most everything ready and packed away for this exciting day!
Yarn: check! Crochet hooks: check! Love cap patterns: check! Food donations: check! Decorations: check!

Woohoo! I am happy that things are going smoothly!!! I have spent most the afternoon getting things together. I found some great deals on Fall/Autumn decorations!

I am hoping for a great turnout! I am excited to meet new people and to introduce Love Caps to them!

Please RSVP if you plan on attending. This will help out so much as we prepare for this event! Thank you.

I will be providing yarn and some crochet hooks, but not a numerous amount. Please feel free to bring your own crochet supplies!


See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive