This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Friday, December 17, 2010

An abundant flow of yarn!



Yesterday I had the privilege to attend Brocade's (my aunt's work) Christmas Banquet and set up a table for Love Caps. I am so thankful for all the yarn, gift cards, crochet hooks/knitting needles and cash donations that we received. As you can see from the picture above, the yarn skeins were flowing! My heart is full of thanks and my eyes were full of tears as I drove home. I just can not express the gratitude I have for all the great and awesome opportunities that have opened for Love Caps. It is truly a wonder!

We are now stocked with so much yarn and it all came at the right time since my yarn supply was running low. I won't need to buy yarn for a while. My need now are crocheters and knitters!! Love Caps need to be made! My mom has been a cap making machine, but I need others to join the bandwagon! Please email me if anyone is interested!!! I would love and appreciate the help!!!

A BIG " Thank you" to my aunt Judith for helping make all of this possible. She was so helpful and prepared. Thank you a million times over for all that you did for Love Caps yesterday!!

Here are some pictures.They will show you how the yarn donation just kept growing! Awesome?!?!?! I think so!!!!!














Thank you for coming and helping me out, cousin! Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive