This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I write with a thankful heart...

I know Thanksgiving has come and gone, but I have so much to be thankful for. A lot of doors have been opening for us and my heart is full of thanks.

So, why am I thankful?

I am thankful for all that God has done for me and this project. None of Love Caps' success would be possible without Him. He deserves the BIGGEST "Thank You!" I honestly believe that it is because of Him that all these doors are opening!

I am thankful because I had an amazing father who had an BIG heart and was so caring. I believe I inheirted those traits from him. Without such a great example of how to be compassionate and caring towards others, I doubt I would succeed in this project like I have so far. My daddy had a heart of giving and that made him even more amazing!

I am thankful for my mom's help. She is a great crochet teacher. The high school students love her. She's also made a lot of love caps in the past couple of weeks. She's hooked (pun intended!!!). I am glad she is able to participate is this project and cause with me.

I am thankful for Katerine (a very helpful marketing/PR person). She literally has been my guide in the past few weeks. I met her through a friend and the rest is history. Her and I (I like to think) work well together. She's optimistic and driven (don't get in her way!). She has great ideas and has been helpful in so many ways. She also has a lot of amazing connections!! Also, Katherine and I also share something special in common: we both had spectacular fathers!

I am thankful for my Aunt Judith's help. Her company has invited Love Caps to their Christmas Banquet and will have a box for donations of yarn available at this event. This is an opportunity to share with a lot of people what Love Caps is all about. I hear this company is pretty big! I am excited to see all the good things that will come out of this event.

I am thankful for the all the help that we have gotten over the past couple months (Lions Club, Kiwanis Club, San Leandro High, and many more). I know I have said it before, but I am so grateful for all the help that we receive. There are a lot of great things happening for Love Caps. I thank all of you who have been spreading the word about us!

I have so much on my mind and a lot that I need to update on, but at this time I just can't seem to find the right words . I did want to publicly show what I was thankful for and why. I still can't believe all the exciting things that are in store for us...it makes my head spin sometimes. I am just so thankful.

I have a busy week ahead of me. I promise to update more often and sooner.

I hope everyone is enjoying the hustle and bustle of the Holidays! Stay safe and warm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive