This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Patterns

I was recently told about a website that has some easy and straight forwarded crochet and knitting patterns (www.favecrafts.com)

This is a good pattern for crocehting love caps:
http://www.favecrafts.com/Crochet-Hats-Scarves-Gloves/Beginner-Crochet-Cap-from-Red-Heart

Also, Youtube has some good tutorials that are easy to follow. Just type in "crochet hat". I am in the process of putting together a "love cap" tutorial booklet that will have step by step pattern for crocheting and knitting!

I am not too familiar with knitting, so I am not posting a pattern. If anyone has an easy knitting cap pattern, feel free to share! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive