This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Special Love Caps

I wanted to share with you all some very special love caps that I made for special people this year. Each of these Love caps have a special touch and meaning!

* Note: these are caps that have been made for the important people in my life and none of them have cancer except for my dad*

I will be adding a few more pictures to this post. I am going to try to get a picture of the very first cap I ever made...hopefully Brandon still has it!

This is Dom. My 2 year old cousin. He is just the cutest little boy! Here he is wearing his orange love cap I made him for Christmas!



This is my grandma "lola" Emy. Isn't she so cute? This is her very first love cap and I think it looks beautiful on her! I love you, Lola!



Danielle, my chum! I have to say this is the prettiest love cap I have made and it looks darling on her! I love you, chum. Thank you for being my best chum!



This is my nephew, Josiah. He is so adorable! The happiest baby ever! Here he is sporting his love cap that was part of his Christmas gift!




This is not my mom's love cap, but she has made so many love caps in the past month or so that I have to include her in this post. Love you, mom. Thank you for all your help



Of course, I have to add this picture. My hero and his love cap!

1 comment:

  1. Love caps has really made me think of others. It's not about me anymore, but what I can do for others. I may not be the best crocheter, but just going to the functions makes me feel as if I can make a difference too. LC4C is doing great things and making a difference in so many lives...lives that we don't even know are affected by LC4C.Thank you for your hard work in organizing LC4C.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive