This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

When in need...

ASK!!!





So here I go:

We need help...more specifically we need donations. For what? Well here is a list:

-Funds to purchase supplies for LC4C's 1st birthday party. I would love to have a big bash that is beautifully decorated and we need some help.

-Funds for postage to purchase mailing envelopes and to pay for postage to mail out caps that have been requested in areas that are not local.

-Funds for supplies (other than hooks and/or yarn): card stock paper for tags, scissors, supplies to make more donation boxes.

In the past few months we have received a number of gift cards and money donations that have been designated specifically for yarn and crochet hooks. Since those donations are strictly for those items, we need some donations for the above listed necessities.

We would greatly appreciate any donations sent our way!! If anyone has any questions PLEASE email me at: lovecaps4cancer@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive