This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Monday, February 7, 2011

What Cancer Cannot Do!

I recently found this poem and it is so perfect that I wanted to share it with everyone!

"What Cancer Cannot Do"


Cancer is so limited...
It cannot cripple love.
It cannot shatter hope.
It cannot corrode faith.
It cannot eat away peace.
It cannot destroy confidence.
It cannot kill friendship.
It cannot shut out memories.
It cannot silence courage.
It cannot reduce eternal life.
It cannot quench the Spirit.


How true is this? Very! This poem reminds me of my dad's journey and fight...He fought hard and with a lot of courage as I held his hand through the whole battle!

I hope this has encouraged someone today!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive