This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy Birthday LC4C!!

Last Saturday was LC4C's Birthday bash and it was such a lot of fun! There was a great turnout! I am so thankful for all the wonderful people who helped out this past Saturday! I have some of the most amazing people in my life who were so willing to give a hand to make this party such a success (Thank you Gaylene for running to Costco to pick up a "happy birthday" cake! You saved the day -literally.)!

Sadly, there are not that many pictures as I hoped to have. I should have taken the time to take pictures with my guest and of the "yarn" table, which ended up being covered with beautiful love caps that was graciously donated by 2 very kind guests!

I am so thankful for the great turnout of LC4C's first Birthday party. I was a nervous wreck the whole week leading up to this event. I just feared that no one would show up or that everything would be a huge flop, but (as always) I was wrong! It was an amazing party!

Here are some pictures for you all to enjoy! There is a big surprise at the very end!!

























The "Reason" Wall:
Everyone had the chance to write what their reason was. It was amazing!







The Daily Review was in attendance to take some pictures (Thank you Katherine for contacting them). The photographer stayed for about an hour and was snapping away!
Wednesday morning I was so surprised and happy to see this:



WE MADE IT IN THE NEWSPAPER! How cool is that?!?! And it wasn't just a small corner of the paper...it was huge! This is so amazing! Woohoo!! I am so happy. I have gotten several emails and calls since we were featured in the paper! I can't be more thankful!!!!!

The "famous picture" (well not the exact one)



Featuring: Cassy Ortiz and Malu Gipson - I think they may have a career in being models for LC4C when take the world by storm! LOL!

I am truly amazed.

Thank you all again for the love, help and support!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you doing big things! Carisa this gettig HUGEEEEE. When I work at a hospital I'll be able to hook you up! lol.

    This event looks great! too bad I couldn't go, stupid busy schedule. BUT we can definitely catch up and relax when we leave in TWO weeks! yaa!

    LOVE YOU, you are a great kind person.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive