This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

One year has gone by so fast...

In just a few short hours will mark ONE year since I said my last "see you later" to my dad. I can't believe that it has been one year already...it feels like yesterday.

HAPPY HEAVEN BIRTHDAY,DADDY!

Dad, I plan on celebrating you on May 1, 2011. I had plans on going for a bike ride tomorrow morning in his memory, but have decided to go to spend the morning at church like I do every Sunday. I'm not quite ready to face the one year mark yet, so I plan on just treating tomorrow like every other day. As always I will be thinking back on my dad's smile, laugh and all the memorable moments.

I miss you, dad - everyday. I would give anything to see you again and to give you a big hug and tell you how much I LOVE YOU!

I know you are watching over me and I can't wait to see you again. I long for the day we meet again...my life has NEVER been the same since you left.

I love you.
I miss your face.

1 comment:

  1. I have been on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and I never thought I would ever get a cure. This made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship. He broke up with me when he found out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on a Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got cured and let her contact details, so I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give it a try too and use his herbal medicine. That was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can Cure all Neuromuscular Diseases,Hiv/Aids,Hsv,Cancers all types with his natural herbal medicines. (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or visit his website on www.drituaherbalcenter.com)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive