This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A slow comeback...

Hello all...

For those who are wondering I am still here and so is Love Caps. It is safe to say that I took a long (unexpected) sabbatical for several months and quite frankly I am not proud of it. However, such is life...and that is exactly the reason for my hiatus. Life...it really is a rollercoster.

I've spent some time reading over all my old posts and updates and am flooded by so many memories and proud moments for what we have accomplished in the first year. It really is all so amazing and re-reading my posts made me emotional.

I have been so busy with my own personal life and whatnot that I have had to take several steps back from Love caps, BUT I am slowly ready to pick things up again.
I am amazed at my determination and drive when I first started Love Caps and in a way am ashamed because I am lacking in those areas at this present time.

However, like my daddy, I am not a quitter...it may take me a little longer to get back into the swing of things, but I refuse to give up. This is my baby...and my daddy's legacy! Plus, giving to others is the least I can do...it's such a rewarding feeling when I look back at all the people I have met and the lives that have been touched by our cause.

So, with all that said, I am so sorry to all those I have let down due to being M.I.A. over that last several months.
I am so sorry daddy for losing my focus and being distracted with such unimportant matters.
It's such a bummer to think of where Love Caps could have been today if I didn't get so off focus, but hope is not lost! The dream is still alive...it was just a slight bump in the road.

Just an FYI:
My main goal for this year is to finally obtain my own non-profit status!

Also, Love Caps was not complete dormat. Donations were still made to local hospitals. The Senior Center in San Leandro continue to help provide beautiful Love Caps for donations.

I will post more updates in a later blog post.

Thank you for taking some time to read my ramblings...

2 comments:

  1. I believe in you! Keep up the good work. You're an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and I never thought I would ever get a cure. This made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship. He broke up with me when he found out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on a Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got cured and let her contact details, so I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give it a try too and use his herbal medicine. That was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can Cure all Neuromuscular Diseases,Hiv/Aids,Hsv,Cancers all types with his natural herbal medicines. (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or visit his website on www.drituaherbalcenter.com)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive