This is my reason!

This is my reason!
My daddy, Cesar Virtucio. He is my reason!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Priceless

If anyone is wondering how much a Love Cap cost, the answer is: THEY ARE PRICELESS!

When I started this project my main goal was that Love Caps were to be given as a gift to those who are in the fight of have beaten the fight. These caps are a token of love.

I could never image charging a person for a Love Cap. Now, if a person where to come up to me and give me a cash donation in exchange for a Love cap that is fine. However, there is not a set price for money donations...that is up to the person kind enough to donate to this casue. Also, if someone wanted a love cap made for a special person and wanted to pay for it that is fine, however, I do not have a set price for that either.

Love caps are handcrafted with love and are intended to give comfort and joy to those who are in need of them and that is why they are PRICELESS!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive